Using your validate documents by URI?

From: Lil' Stevie <stevie@buzztone.cc>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:52:14 -0700
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I was here trying to validate my page when I realized that this wasn't working for any page.
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-uri.html

I kept getting a result like this:
Target: http://www.yahoo.com
I/O Error: http://www.yahoo.com: 0

Once I looked at my own log I realized your making a GET HTTP/1.1 request and resulting in a:

400 Bad Request

The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications.

Are you missing the / in your GET request above?

so instead it should be "GET / HTTP/1.1\r\n\r\n" with return & newline?

hehe ? hope this helps some.

Let me know if that helps........ :-)

stevie@buzztone.cc