"font-name,font-name"

From: Ole Kasper Olsen <ole.olsen@enitel.no>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:56:47 +0200
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,

I've seen an incident where the css-validator validates a document with

font-family: "Verdana,Arial";

This will ofcourse not work, as there is no font called
"Verdana,Arial". My suggestion is to implement a check for commas
within quotationmarks in font-name. I, atleast, am not aware of
any fonts with comma(s) in its name. If there should exist such a font,
it's better to fail there, than in every instance like mentioned above?

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.katja-wolle.de/stylesheet.css
note that it's not mine, and I cannot guarantee the availiablity of this
particular stylesheet.
--
Ole Kasper Olsen | http://home.enitel.no/olekolsen/