Partnership Request

From: <Affiliatesupport@alltripinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:13:36 -0500
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello, my name is Greg Shepard and I recently came across your site online. We are a web site offering Travel Insurance, for all types of travelers. I hope this email ends up in front of the right eyes.

Since we both share the same target market, I thought you might be interested in developing a mutually advantageous relationship of some sort. Please take just a few moments and review our site and our Affiliate program by visiting http://www.alltripinsurance.com, and then clicking on the affiliates link on the top right side it will be worth your time.

We offer you the opportunity to increase income by maximizing your existing traffic at no cost to you and very little effort. Statistics show that 75% of travelers would buy travel insurance if they understood the features and benefits, at an average commission of $20.00 this would add to your income per visitor. We use a cookie system, which allows us to track a sale that comes from you even if the visitor returns straight to our site in the near future.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. If you are interested in speaking with me I welcome your phone call or email. I look forward to the potential of establishing a long-term profitable partnership with your company and I wish you the best of success.

Best Of Success To You
Respectfully,
Greg Shepard
Director of Business Development
http://www.AllTripInsurance.com
Email: affiliatesupport@AllTripInsurance.com
Phone Toll Free: 1-888-553-1346 - extension (84)

TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR AS LOW AS $1.25 PER DAY