We'd Like To Advertise On Your Web Site

From: Michael Malone <mmalone@sleepbettergrounded.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:55:41 +0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

After visiting your Web site today (and taking a look through it) we

would be interested in placing an Ad with a link to our Web site (

www.sleepbettergrounded.com ) on your site!  We offer a fitted mattress

pad (with carbon fibers running through it), called an Earth Tether

Sleep System, which is grounded to the earth and assists our customers

in sleeping better.  The products vary in price from $199.95 to

$239.95.  We would be willing to offer you a 20% commission on the

retail value of every product sold to anyone who came from this Ad on

your Web site.  We also offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee to each and

every customer as well.

	I thought I might quickly share with you what our customers think of

our products and why they buy them.  Here's a portion of a testimonial

from one of our many customers:

------------------------------------

	"I would like to thank you for inventing the Earth Tether mattress pad

and for bringing me back a little bit of myself and my life.

	The nights made me feel like I had been in some sort of war and I was

losing the battle.  I had tried every imaginable herbal remedy and even

prescription sleep aids did not work and had many side effects.  I

spent a small fortune on new pillows and mattresses to try to solve

this dilemma.  All that did was put me further into debt.  Nothing

helped.

	I no longer feel sleep deprived and I now look forward to going to

bed.  I can honestly say that my Earth Tether is the most valuable

possession I have." - Patricia C. - Ventura, CA

	There are many other similar testimonials on our Web site if you'd

like to read them.

	We have in place on our Web site an automated tracking system setup

through our Miva Shopping Cart software.  Every visitor who purchases

from our Web site (who linked to our site from the Ad on your Web site)

will be automatically tracked for you.  This is accomplished through

our "Affiliates" program.  You will also have on line access to your

"Affiliate" account for up to the second reporting (current commissions

due, payments made to you , etc).  Payments due to you from these sales

would be made monthly.

	If you are interested in placing our ad on your Web site I have

attached a copy of the Ad graphic and Agreement for you.  I need you to

do the following:

1)	Place this Ad graphic on your Web site.

2)	Print off the attached Agreement, sign it and fax it to my attention

at 303-452-7533 (or Toll Free at 866-428-7757).  We will sign it and

fax back a copy for you as well.

3)	Visit our Web site at the following link

http://www.sleepbettergrounded.com/order.html .  Click on the

"Affiliate Login" Button and then select "Create New Account" to sign

up for the Affiliate Program.

	Once we have received your fax (and you have signed up for our

Affiliate Program on line) we will e-mail back to you the exact "Link"

you'll want to use to link our Ad to our Web site.  This will be an

exact "link" which will specifically track the visitors from your Web

site~and there purchases.

	I appreciate your interest and look forward to a successful business

relationship.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

directly.

P.S. If you'd like to experience exactly what your Web site visitors

will experience when linking to our site from this ad please visit

www.sleepbettergrounded.com/sleepad.shtml and click on the Ad graphic

there.

Thank You For Your Time,

R. Michael Malone

Vice President of Marketing

rmmalone@sleepbettergrounded.com

Local:		(303) 452-7533

Toll Free:	(866) 4-BTR-SLP

Fax:		(303) 452-7533

Sleep Better, LLC

1120 Lincoln St., Suite 1000

Denver, CO 80203

SleepBetter.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: SleepBetter.jpg)