Seeking Business

From: Global-Find <manager@global-find.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:00:38 +1000
To: "Global-Find" <manager@global-find.com>
Seeking Business

Retailers, Wholesalers and Distributors for our complete range of personalised single use disposable cameras.

100% plus Mark-Up.

Best Prices in the World

Daylight Cameras - 27 exp / 200ASA
Flash Cameras - 27 exp / 400ASA
Waterproof Cameras - 24 exp / 400 ASA
Digital Cameras (Entry level)

Only those companies ordering 3000 plus units.

We can also supply you with your own branded cameras.

Please visit: www.global-find.com

Global Find Australia

Australian Business Number: 30 168 282 589

Registered with the Dept of Fair Trading:
New South Wales, Australia
http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au

Consumer Protection Agency: Number BN 97805264

Remove Instructions - To be removed pleased re-send email with remove in subject box