Reverse aging 10 to 20 years

From: Dr. Young <otobeyoung2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:48:19 -0500
To: "Dr. Donald Harris" <DrDonH@ibu45.net>
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) HAVE YOU HEARD OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH)? Released by your own pituitary gland, HGH starts declining in your 20s, even more in your 30s and 40s, eventually resulting in the shrinkage of major organs--plus all other symptoms related to old age. IN THOUSANDS OF CLINICAL STUDIES, HGH HAS BEEN SHOWN TO ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING: *Reduce Body Fat and Build Lean Muscle WITHOUT EXERCISE! *Enhance Sexual Performance *Remove Wrinkles and Cellulite *Lower Blood Pressure and Improve Cholesterol Profile *Improve Sleep, Vision and Memory *Restore Hair Color and Growth *Strengthen the Immune System *Increase Energy and Cardiac Output *Turn back your body's Biological Time Clock *10-20 years in as little as six months. *All natural, plant based and 100% safe. We are the manufacturer and we sell directly to Doctors, Chiropractors, and rejuvenation clinics worldwide. As a recognized expert in the “HGH Field of Rejuvenation”, our advice to clinics is well documented. With internet marketing, we are able to save distribution cost and offer you breakthrough pricing. At last, you can obtain an affordable, safe Oral Spray HGH. We ship directly to your door – a product you’ll love. But, you must act now because this is a limited offer. Call 1-888-621-7300 (24 hours). All of your questions will be addressed and answered in a friendly, no pressure manner. Our main purpose is to provide you with scientific information, so you can make an educated decision. Discover the truth of HGH for yourself, call for your free "HGH Consultation". Call This Number Now: 1-888-621-7300. “In a few weeks you will look back on this moment as one of the best things you have every done for yourself” If you are on-line, please write down our phone number and call us when you can! Thanks, The HGH Staff Offer 11/29/01 Code: RR M-1 PS Read what people are saying: "The effects of 6 months of GH on lean body mass and fat were equivalent in magnitude to the changes incurred during 10-20 years of aging." Dr. Daniel Rudman, MD, New England Journal of Medicine. "Within four months, my body fat decreased form 30% down to 21%! I noticed my skin is more supple and my overall mental outlook improved significantly." D.W., New Jersey "We have been on the spray for just 3 weeks now, and besides the tremendous energy we both feel, my husbands allergies and spells of depression have lifted. I am healing extremely fast after an accident and have lost 7 lbs. without trying!" C.B., Flagstaff. AZ Distributors Wanted / Not MLM Ask for "Wholesale": 1-888-621-7300 ************************************************** This email is sent to you as a one time email advertisement. Your address was purchased from an email list. Unless you contact us with a question or to place an order, you will not receive another email. ************************************************** The following statement is provided to be in compliance with commercial email laws. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click reply and enter remove in the email subject line. This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and is not considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism Received on Friday, 30 November 2001 12:48:19 UTC