NetMateUSA

From: Manager <servicenmw@operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:58:16
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
We retrieve our emails off businesses and business people that are established on line in our area of business.  We
do not intend to spam via email.  If this letter appeared in your inbox in error, please delete and accept our apologies.
This is a request for independent sales reps.

Can you sell igloos to an Eskimo?
We need sales representatives:

You would be selling:
3x5 Poly Flags as low as 2.98
You don't have to be a super sales person to sell these.
We pay sales reps 20 per flag minimum.
Sell 1 order for 10,000 and make: $2000.00 "minimum" in one sale.
 These are not plastic flags but real US Flags:  made from durable Polyester woven fabric
 with two grommets (eyelets) for attaching to flagpole two sides printed for extra clarity

You could also sell
car flags at 55 and hand flags at 45
(100,000) minimum order: nylon & plastic (12” x 18”)

More merchandise will be available at these low prices!

Contact:
NetMateWorld
273 Palisade Avenue,
Cliffside Park, New Jersey 07010
Phone 201-840-9880
Fax:1-201-840-9870
Or hit reply

http://usachamberofe-commerce.com | http://www.netmateusa.com | http://www.netmatehealth.com
|http://www.netmateeducation.com | http://www.netmateworld.com | http://www.netmatekids.com

If you would like to give an e-mail to be taken off our mailings or in reverse if you would like to get all future mailings:
please fax us at 1-201-840-9870 or hit reply to this email.