COOPERATION

From: Jimmy Deng <webmaster@moderntranslation.com>
Date: Thu Nov 15 03:57:39 2001
To: ""<www-validator-css@w3.org>
Dear Sir/Madam,

Ever Bright Industry Co., Ltd. is the largest manufacturer & supplier of special printing machines and its peripheral equipments in China. with the head office locates in HK and the production facilities base in Mainland China. We have been engaged in the special printing industry since 1984. Our main production line includes: CO2/YAG Laser Marking Machine, Screen Printer, Pad Printer, Hot Stamping Machine, Heat Transfer Machine, Numbering & Embossing Machine, Hot Stamping Foil/Heat Transfer Foil, Printing Peripherals, Conveyor, Drying Oven, UV curing machine, vacuum UV Exposing Unit, etc.

As the member of SGIA and an ISO9002 certified corporation, We have been enjoying the good reputation. Depending on the strength of international operation mode, high product quality, good price, and perfect after-sale service, our products have been exported to USA, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, Sweden, Poland, Greece, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Russia and other countries and regions all over the world.

To further worldwide market our above TOPRINTT products, we are seeking oversea partners who have experience in special printing industry to distribute our diverse range products. If you are interested in making profit from this line, please feel free to contact us, we shall be glad to work togetherwith you!

For our distributors, we also provide you the related advertisement design service etc for your convenience.

We can also provide OEM or ODM services for your special need!

Look forward to your early response.

Best regards

Sincerely

EVER BRIGHT INT'L GROUP

Attn:Jimmy Deng

Address:

Ever Bright Digital Building, Zhuweitian, Fenggang, Dongguan, Guangdong, P. R. China.

Postal code: 523697

Phone: +86 769 7518041

Fax: +86 769 7512888

E-mail: toprintt@hotmail.com