URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

From: Ben Duke. <bdnguk@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 23:15:12 -0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Dear Sir,
 I hope you will forgive my unsolicited mail and thus an intrusion into
your privacy.
I write you this message in good faith, believing that you will view it as
such and treat it with the concern and urgency it requires.
I am Mrs. Maryam Abacha, wife of the late military President of Nigeria,
who died in 1998. Since his death, my family and I have gone through
untold harassment and victimization from the present government, whose
officials have taken it upon themselves to deal with me and my family.
Most of the property, acquired by my late husband have been seized. His
accounts have either been frozen or emptied. I thus write to seek your
assistance to secure what is left of his finances.
Before my husband passed away, he kept some large  sums in areas where he
thought were very safe. The present government officials have however
discovered and confiscated these funds. I have been able to reach an
agreement with one of the senior government officials who has agreed to
release to me the sum of $25,000,000 (Twenty Five Million USD).
This money is ready as all necessary arrangements are in place to move the
funds. We however need a foreign company or individual whom we can present
as beneficiary of this money. This is necessary, in order to move this
money out of the country and thus provide a safe account in a foreign
country.
We hope you will be in a position to work with us to secure this money and
where you are not in a position, I crave your confidentiality, as this is
the last hope for my family and I.
Because of my position and for security purpose, I have mandated Dr
Benjamin Duke to handle the transaction on my behalf. He will make further
details available to you as soon as you contact him.
Be assured that all modalities have been worked out  and all little
details taken care of so there is no risk involved. All we require now is
a foreign partner with whom we can conclude the transaction.
As I seek your immediate assistance, I once more implore you to keep this
transaction confidential. Please direct your response to Dr.Benjamin Duke
or Tel: 234 - 8023025027 Fax 234-1-7595865.
Yours truly,
Maryam Abacha.