Healing Arts and Artist Directory - Invitation

From: Kristan Ranier <kristan@byregion.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:10:23 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

 Hello,

 Please consider our invitation to join a new
 Healing Arts and Artists Regional Directory
 designed to showcase Holistic Health Practitioners,
 Personal Growth Facilitators, Workshops, Schools,
 Bodyworkers, Artists, Musicians and providers of
 Healing Services and Natural Products. Regional
 visitors and locals alike can now conveniently
 explore your area's rich and diverse Healing Arts
 and Artist Communities.

 Please go to http://www.byregion.net
 Click on your country, state, province or region
 and look for "New Member Signup" in the upper
 right-hand corner of the page.

 Please contact me if you have any questions or
 comments.

 Peace and Prosperity,
 Kristan Ranier
 mailto:kranier@byregion.net