read this

From: <richard_green702@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:00:10

Continue reading this e-mail or visit the webpage at http://www.volare.net/get_cash/

Dear Friend:

            Greetings!  I am a retired attorney.  About two years ago, a man came to me with a letter.  He asked me to verify the fact that this letter was legal.  I told him I would review it and get back to him.  When I first read the letter my client brought me, I thought it was some off-the-wall idea to make money.  A week and a half later we met in my office to discuss the issue.  I told him the letter he brought to me was not 100% legal.  My client then asked me to alter the letter to make it perfectly legal.  I asked him to make one small change to the letter.

            I was still curious about the letter, so he explained to me how it works.  I thought it seemed like a long shot, so I decided against participating, but before my client left I asked him to keep me updated on his results.  About two months later, he called me to tell me he had received $800,000 in cash.  I didn’t believe him, so he asked me to try this idea and find out for myself.  I thought about it for a couple of days and decided I didn’t have anything to lose, so I asked him for a copy of the letter.  I followed the instructions exactly, mailed 200 copies, and sure enough the money started coming in!  It arrived slowly at first, but after about three weeks, I was getting more mail than I could open in a day!  After about three months the money stopped coming.  I kept a precise record of my earnings and in the end it totaled $978,493.00!  I could hardly believe it.  I met with my friend for lunch to find out exactly how it worked.  He told me there are quite a !
few similar letters around, but this one is different because there are six names at the end of the letter, not five like some others.  This fact alone results in your name being in far more returns.  The other factor was the help I gave him making sure the whole thing was legal, since no one wants to take a risk of doing something illegal.

            By now you are surely curious to know what small change I made.  If you sent a letter like this out, in order to be completely legal, you must actually sell something in the list; you must include these words, “Please put me on your mailing list” and include your address.  This is the key to the program.  The item you will receive for the dollar you send to six people below is the letter.  At the time I first tried this idea, I was earning a good living as a lawyer, however, as anyone in the legal profession will tell you there is a lot of stress that comes with the job.  I told myself, if things worked out, I would retire from my practice and play golf.  I decided to try the letter again, but this time I sent 500 copies.  Three months later, I had totaled $2,341,178.00!

Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program:

Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything this simple.
Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying.
Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve it.
Some are just plain lazy.
Some are afraid of losing their investment.  They think this program is designed to beat them out of a few dollars.

This system works if you will just try it.  You must follow the simple instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive over $800,000.  Guaranteed!

1.  Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on the list at the end of this letter.  Wrap the dollar bill in a note saying, “Please add me to your mailing list” and include your address.
2.  Delete the name in the number one spot and move the others up one place (2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, etc.)  Put your name in the sixth position.
3.  Copy or print 200 copies of the letter with your name and address in the sixth slot.
4.  Get a mailing list of 200 names from either of the flowing sources:

Data Line
P.O. Box 7348
Omaha, NE. 68107
Phone:  1-800-497-2912

P.O. Box 15061
Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
Phone:  1-954-742-9519

Bookworm Benny Inc.
P.O. Box 1077
New Hyde Park
New York, 11040
Phone:  516-339-9635
Fax:  516-339-9635

First International Publications
8901 Jenny Lind Road
Suite 4B, Dept. 36963
Fort Smith, AR 72908
Phone:  1-800-676-8886
Fax:  501-646-8662

5.  While you’re waiting for your mailing list to arrive, place the letters in envelopes and stamp them.  Do not put a return address on the envelopes (this will peak the curiosity of the recipient).
6.  When the list arrives it will have pre-glued labels.  Stick them on the envelopes and drop them in the mail.  Within 90 days you will receive over $800,000.00 in cash.
7.  Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time.  Mail it out again in six months, but mail it to the addresses you receive with each dollar.  It will work even better the second time.

Note:  This service is 100% legal.  Refer to title 18, section 1302 and 1342 of the U.S. Postal and Lottery Laws.

How does it work? :
When you send out 200 letters, it is estimated that at least 15 people
will respond and send you $1.00                                                  $15.00
Those 15 mail 200 letters each and 225 people send $1.00                         $225.00
Those 225 mail 200 letters each and 3,375 people send you $1.00                  $3,375.00
Those 3,375 mail 200 letters each and 50,625 people send you $1.00               $50,625.00
Those 50,625 mail 200 letters each and 759,375 people send you $1.00             $759,375.00
At this point your name drops off the list, but so far you have received         $813,615.00

Letters from other participants in this program:

My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1997, my car was repossessed and bill collectors were hounding me.  I was laid off and my unemployment ran out.  In October of 1997, I received a letter telling me how to earn $800,000.00 anytime I wanted to.  Of course I was skeptical, but because I was so desperate and virtually had nothing to lose I gave it a try.  In January of 1998, my family and I went on a ten-day cruise.  The next month I bought a brand new Mercedes with cash.  I am currently building a home in Virginia and will never have to work again.  This program really works perfectly every time.  I have never failed to receive less than $500,000.00.

            This is a legitimate money making opportunity.  It does not require you to sell anything or come in contact with people. The best thing is that you only leave the house to mail letters.  If you have always believed that someday you would get that lucky break, simply follow the instructions and make your dreams come true.
                                                                                                                                                                           David Rhodes, Norfolk, VA.

            Six months ago, I received this letter and ignored it, five more came within a period of time and I ignored them too.  I was tempted, but I was convinced that they were just a hoax.  After three weeks of deliberating, I decided to give it a try (not expecting much).  Two weeks went by, and nothing happened.  The fourth week was unbelievable.  I can’t say that I received $800,000, but I ended up receiving over $400,000.  For the first time in years, I am debt-free.  I am doing it again this time with 500 names.  I strongly recommend that you follow the instructions outlined in this letter.
P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with a joyful spirit and share your good fortune.
                                                           Dick Hollman

Be sure to send $1.00 to each name below:

1.  Ernest Messick, Jr.          180027 Bliney Drive        lney, MD. 20832
2.  Gary L Henley                1112 East 8th Street       Okmulgee, OK. 74447
3.  Joline Verellen              4200 East M-36             Pinckney, IL 60171
4.  Justin Whitmore              8817 W. Grand Ave.         River Grove, IL 60171
5.  Ray Smith                    1825 Sylvan Ct.            Sanford, NC 27330
6.  Lance Duvall                 P.O. Box 93956             Lubbock, TX 79493

For a printable version of this e-mail please visit http://www.volare.net/get_cash/