Your own potential happiness

From: TLC Communications <webmaster@tlccomm.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 23:07:08 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  Bon Jour, Buenos Dias, Good Day, Guten Tag, Hodafis
  Information that is not shared and communicated is akin to a natural
wonder that exists in isolation. Without awe-inspired people who can
appreciate its' beauty, isolated information is meaningless.

  http://www.tlccomm.com is just one of the places where you can find some
special, unique opportunities for the discovery of everything from
modern-day to archaic information; obscure, delightful, fulfilling,
frightening, surprising, inspiring, reverent and irreverent, shocking and
soothing.

  Information abounds and what we can gain in the discernment and
assimilation of ever-increasing knowledge awaits discovery within, at every
moment. Happiness?

Thank You for Your Time
:-)(-;

P.S. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our site you can reply with an
e-mail to: remove@tlccomm.com

Michael