css validator problems

From: Duarte, Rob <RDuarte@arrakisplanet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:47:32 -0400
To: "'www-validator-css@w3.org'" <www-validator-css@w3.org>
The validator seems to be a mess right now.  I try to enter a URL
(http://www.rahji.com/style.css) for validation and it fails with this

	Error Target: http://www.rahji.com/style.css
	I/O Error: Unknown mime type : text/plain

I cut/paste it into the textarea validator and it gives this error:

	Servlet has thrown exception:java.lang.RuntimeException: Java
implementation bug.

The upload validator works fine and says that the CSS has no errors.

Let me know if you need more info to troubleshoot the problem.  Thanks.

Good luck,