[www-validator-css] <none>

From: Iker <iga@tinet.fut.es>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:39:45 +0200
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi.

I have just found out the CSS Validator tool located at the URL
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ and, finding it really interesting, I
decided to download it for I use to work offline witha  webserver installed
on my own computer.

I have come across anote pointing out version 2.0 would be soon available
for download but I noticed the page to be last modified on Sun Jun 20
14:40:30 MET DST 1999 so I would appreciate if you could tell me whether it
will be available or it has been discarded.

Thanks in advance.