Breaking the CSS validator

From: David Rawling <djr@wamoz.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:21:38 +1000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I have a whole suite of pages that completely refuse to validate with the
CSS validator.

They validate fine against the XHTML spec (using
http://validator.w3.org/check/referer from the page itself) but the CSS
validator completely gives up with an unviewable error (in IE6).

In the source, I see:

<H2>Target: http://djr.wamoz.com/Honda/default.asp</H2>
declaration must be well-formed.

The DTD referenced is:

"DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

And I cannot see anything wrong with that line.

Can you help please? All the pages can be located at http://djr.wamoz.com/.
The ones with blue curves should validate - the home page, items under
"Honda Videos" and "Backgrounds" are also converted to this layout (rather
than the crappy previous layout).

Dave.