Re: Validator Issues

* Matthew McConchie wrote:
>Just curious...
>
>I have been using an enhancement to IE 5.5, that does not seem to affect
>other browsers.  The code I have been using changes the color of the
>scroll-bar on my website.  However, the CSS Validator doesn't seem to like
>the code.

Well, the Validator validates against CSS Level x, not against
proprietary extensions. If you use them, your style sheet cannot be
valid CSS Level x. Remove the IE extensions or live with the fact, that
your style sheet isn't valid. It's no fatal error to use them, since
conforming applications simply ignore them, but they are invalid
however.