Previously unseen SAXException

From: Ken Cotterill <ken@me.com.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:25:44 +1000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Problem with CSS validation of: http://ken.me.com.au/

I receive the following error when I attempt to validate my style sheet:

CSS
Validator
Error
Target: http://ken.me.com.au/
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Please, fix your system identifier (URI) in the
DOCTYPE rule.

I am accessing the validator from a link at the bottom of the page which
points to: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer

I have validated the page as Strict XHTML 1.0.
When I attempt to validate the style sheet separately (all warnings and CSS2
profile), it validates with no errors or warnings. The full URL for this
validation is:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fken.me.com.au%
2Fstyle%2Fhome.css&warning=2&profile=css2

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Regards,

Ken Cotterill.