  From: Tanwada Company Limited
  To: www-validator-css@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:56 PM
  Subject: new well selling products

  Dear Sirs,

  We are very glad to get your name through internet and take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a manfactory and exporter of porcelain and ceramic products---such as flower pot, vase and all kinds of table wares

  We now have our new well selling products. We sincerely hope to introduce them to you, if you are interested, please kindly let us know, thanks.

  Awaiting for your good news.

  Best regards
  Adam GUO
  Tanwada Company Limited