org.xml.sax.SAXException Error when validating HTML with CSS

From: Tom Alsberg <alsbergt@zoopee.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:59:18 +0300
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
  Hi there.

  I recently took the time to validate my web page using your HTML
validator. The result was it is valid. My web page also contained link
to a CSS stylesheet, and the results of your HTML validator said I
should also validate the CSS in it, using your CSS validator. It gave a
direct link to the validation of that page:

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.zoopee.org/~alsbergt/cspage/

so I  followed this link. When following this link, I got an error I
didn't quite understand, looking like a Java exception:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Please, fix your system identifier (URI) in
the DOCTYPE rule

  I would like to know whether this is a problem in my page, or a
problem in your CSS validator, and if a problem in my page, how it can
be fixed. When using your CSS validator service on the CSS file itself
(http://www.zoopee.org/~alsbergt/cspage/main.css), it reports it is
valid. But when following your link (which points it to the HTML with
the <link/> tag for the CSS), it reports a problem.

  Thanks in advance,
  -- Tom Alsberg