[www-validator-css] <none>

From: Diaconescu Mihai <diacomihai@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 23:56:43
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Sir/Madame

 Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Diaconescu Mihai. I am
Sales Manager at
Romcomp SRL and I am contacting you in behalf of the firm. We are a computer
sellers
company from Romania and we are interested to buy computer hardware especialy
Intel Pentium III @ 933
Hz processors not boxed(tray) and 128 Mb PC 133 memories. If do not have
any of this item please send us
your price list (item/price).
    We are interested to get from your company your prices list, including
any other products
and your payments and shipping  methods.

   Diaconescu Mihai,
    Sales Manager

  Tel : 0040 9180 9426
  Fax : 0041 1274 2868

  www.romcomp.go.ro
  romcomp@go.ro
  diacomihai@yahoo.com

 P.S. If this e-mail is send to you by mistake please accept our deepest
apology for any
         disturbement.
      If you have alredy recived this e-mail please ignore it.