Link

From: Widen AK <A.K.Widen@rhul.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 23:42:04 -0000
To: "'www-validator-css@w3.org'" <www-validator-css@w3.org>
To Whom It May Concern,

I am updating some Web pages and would like to add the W3C css image on the
page (I have already had the HTML one), but so that the image's link would
be pointing directly to the 'results' page (/check/referer/), enabling the
easy validation of the pages always when needed - may I change the link in
the image to that page (i.e. that there is no copyright rule about this,
etc.)? That would thus be similar to the system with the HTML image in W3C.

Regards,
Anne Widen