Marketing / Building Your Practice

From: <distrib7894@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:49:43 -0800
To: "undisclosed recipients;" <distrib7894@yahoo.com>
I noticed your email address on a physician list serve related to growing your practice. With your permission, we would like to send you information regarding new approaches to improving and/or growing your patient base, business tips for private practice physicians, and workshops and events for healthcare practitioners. To opt-in to our monthly e-newsletter and events calendar, please go to the following address: http://195.235.97.200/personal5/promote6/pb/

Sincerely,

Victor Black
Practice Growth Consultant