From: CJ <hwoodcj@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 06:02:42 -0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
.   Attached are two files I attempted to validate, one being text from
the CSS-2 Intro, the other 'Valid HTML 4.01' per the HTML validator.
.    Also attached are the results showing parse errors.
.   I conclude that your CSS validator is defective and desire you to
confirm this so I can stop puzzling about it.
.   Otherwise, please inform me what my error is or what additional
declarations I need to make.
.    Regards, CJ Harwood (London).