CSS Validator seems to let anything pass!

From: Christophe Porteneuve <tdd@magix-team.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:52:18 +0200
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hi there!

I'm attempting to use the online CSS Validator. I used the upload variant,
and was surprised to see it invariably return the following message:

No error or warning
No style sheet found

!!!

I tried with the TextArea variant, and it's the same. I figured, maybe it
display the 2nd part anyway, so I introduced what I consider to be errors
in my CSS, such as a h1x element instead of the h1 one, and mumbo-jumbo
properties in it (toto: x; for instance), and still the validator replies
exactly the same thing!

Does this thing actually work?! Is there a problem with it right now?

Regards,

--
Christophe Porteneuve aka TDD / The Magix Team!
Vice-President, Chief coder