Warnings

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 03:55:15 +0200
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hi,

One of the warnings I always have to give people is if they forget to put a
generic font at the end of a font-family. I think that would be a useful
addition to the CSS validator.

Secondly I never find the warning that I haven't defined a background color
useful (which you get whenever you define a color): it is visually obvious
if I make such a mistake, and I never define the background colour when I
don't need to).

Thanks!

Steven Pemberton