css validator result contains a lot of ?'s

From: Hiroto Kagotani <kagotani@cne.okayama-u.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:32:14 +0900
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

I'm using your CSS validator to validate my web pages.

Because I'm mainly writing web pages in Japanese, I set "ja" as the
first priority of the accept_language property in my browser.

Your validator works fine and shows perfect Japanese text when I call
it with an explicit URI like:
  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.cne.okayama-u.ac.jp/index.html.en

But when I call
  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer
by clicking the Valid CSS button from the page:
  http://www.cne.okayama-u.ac.jp/index.html.en
its result contains a lot of ?????'s instead of Japanese text.

Could you fix the problem?
I tested it with Netscape Navigater 4.75 and a text-base browser w3m 0.1.11.

Additionally, the Japanese top page of the css validator
(http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/) includes a strange text linked to:
  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/thanks.html
It should also be fixed.

Thank you very much in advance.