CSS Validator

From: DJ Querner <tiec@freeler.nl>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:39:24 +0200
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Dear sir, miss,

This is what i get on the website when i try to download the CSS validator. Im a student Technical Computer science and i really need a CSS validator to complete a project.

" The new CSS validator will be available for download as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

Is it possible that you mail me an older version of the CSS Validator, or that i take part in the beta testing?

Yours,

DJ Querner

Student Institute for information Engineering
The Netherlands