RE; THANK YOU

From: sarawho5544@arcticmail.com
Date: Sun, Jan 14 2001

    From: sarawho5544@arcticmail.com
    DATE: 14 Jan 01 11:14:58 AM
    Subject: RE; THANK YOU

    Dear Friend and Partner,

    Think of all the things you could do if you had more free time and money wasn't an
    object……

                 What kind of car would you be driving?

                         Where would you live?

                               Where would you go on vacation?

    Now, for a limited time, 300+ money making and saving secrets can be yours for less
    than $10.00.

    Click here www.300moneysecrets.com/    and ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Get information now, that could make you millions!!!!

     ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE **

    To be removed from our mailing list, please email sandywho1212@yahoo.com All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt. PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed     from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.