[Fwd: [Moderator Action] MPEG4 enc/dec]

From: Philipp Hoschka (ph@w3.org)
Date: Wed, Jun 06 2001

    Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:12:56 +0200
    From: Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
    To: www-tv@w3.org, samersalaymeh@hotmail.com
    Subject: [Fwd: [Moderator Action] MPEG4 enc/dec]

    attached mail follows:

    Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:05:06 -0400 (EDT)
    From: "samer salaymeh" <samersalaymeh@hotmail.com>
    To: www-tv@w3.org
    Subject: [Moderator Action] MPEG4 enc/dec

    Hi

            i'am a science computer student  in the laboratory of application of
    informatic system and image processing at the university of bourgogne en
    FRANC .
    actualy i make my stage(the transmission of mpeg-4 video sequence over
    mobile telecommunication channels) ,and i would like to get  information
    about MPEG-4 encoder  and decoder , if you have them  or
    where can i found it's cource code ?,
    waiting your answer , and thank you

    note : also i look for channel simulator ( software )  , if you know a web
    site that help me . thanks for your help .
    ( sorry for my english )

    SALAYMEH M.S
    dijon - france
    faculte de Mirande