Re: ARIB BML standard STD-B24 in English?

From: Michael A. Dolan (
Date: Thu, Jan 06 2000

    Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:42:22 -0800
    To: WWW TV List <>
    From: "Michael A. Dolan" <>
    Subject: Re: ARIB BML standard STD-B24 in English?
    I spoke to the ARIB chair for this in early December.  There is no
    translation available yet, but I was told that more information in
    English would be available towards the end of this month and next.  I
    also understood him to say that it would follow Ted Wugofski's
    current work (also referenced by ATSC/DASE/PE) very closely.
    At 11:36 AM 1/6/00 +1100, Alan Tonisson wrote:
    >I am looking for an English translation of ARIB standard STD-B24.
    >Does anyone have any information on this standard in English?
    >I have downloaded the overview posted by Philipp Hoschka earlier.
    >Alan Tonisson
    >Alan Tonisson, Senior Software Engineer, Research and Development
    >Canon Information Systems Research Australia Pty Ltd
    >This space is intentionally left blank.
    Version: PGP for Personal Privacy 5.0
    Charset: noconv
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Michael A. Dolan, Representing DIRECTV,  (619)445-9070
    PO Box 1673 Alpine, CA 91903        FAX: (619)445-6122