  • From: David Bradshaw <David.Bradshaw@rd.bbc.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:28:46 +0000
  • Subject: TVA: Web site
  • To: tva@lists.bbc.co.uk
Dear TV-Anytimers,

The Web site is now up and running, even though there are still a few
improvements to be made.  The URL is:
http://tv-anytime.org/ and, at present, only a non-frames version is
available. I hope this will change soon, also I will be adding more links
between the pages to make it easier to move around inside the site.

Suggestions for improvements are always welcome, but please remember that
it is just me doing this at the moment and I have other (yes, more
important) work to do as well.  Please e-mail me with any suggestions.

References to articles and other relevant documents accessible though the
Web would be welcome; it would be nice to have some White Papers of our own.

I hope you find the web site useful in promoting the Forum.

Best regards,

David Bradshaw

PS You may be amused to know that the spell checker suggested the
TV-Anytimers should be changed to Tyrannizers.  I am sure we are more
subtle than that!