Moving the TV: URL debate

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand (
Date: Thu, Aug 26 1999

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:47:03 +0200
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <>
Cc: (WWW TV List)
Subject: Moving the TV: URL debate

After conferring with some World Wide Web Consortium people and others,
we've found that the most appropriate forum to discuss the TV: URL proposal
is the W3C mailing list (use mail to "" to subscribe)

The W3C's people have approved this usage; this does NOT mean that it's a
work item of the W3C, or that the end result will be an IETF or W3C
recommendation; it's just a reasonably run, open list that is reasonably
closely related to the subject matter.

I encourage interested people to subscribe.

                   Harald Tveit Alvestrand

Harald Tveit Alvestrand, Maxware, Norway