Re: Fwd:HTTP server driven content negotiation

At 07:54 1999-03-08 -0800, Michael A. Dolan wrote:
>>pagers now). The WAP Forum Push group has been working on this (using
>>CC/PP), but there are some other problems with push media that also need to
>>be adressed (e.g. caching) that it is not clear how to solve.
>
>Can I get a pointer to this work?

No, sorry, it will not be public until the specification is ready (which is
normal WAP Forum procedure). We are working towards more open relations
with the WAP Forum, but we have not got that far yet.

Johan

                     Johan HJELM
       Ericsson Research, User Applications Group
         Currently visiting engineer at the W3C
             The World Wide Web Consortium
                     hjelm@w3.org
   http://www.w3.org/People/W3Cpeople.html#Hjelm
    Fax +1-617-258 5999, Phone +1-617-263-9630
   MIT/LCS, 545 Tech. Sq. Cambridge MA 02139 USA
        opinions are personal, always my own,
  and not necessarily those of Ericsson or the W3C.