Re: What "URI" identifier for local TV resources?

On Fri, 02 Apr 1999 naren.dasu@divatv.com (Naren Dasu) wrote:

> I guess the assumptions that you are making here is that the content
> being sent by the server is Broadcasted channels.  Also that the
> content is an Analog channel.

Actually, the problem occurs in any system which lacks knowledge of
the universal names for its channels.  True, this occurs primarily in
analog systems and may someday be a legacy issue, but it is a relevant
problem today, and one which I believe should be addressed.

Regards,

-jim

Jim Helman
Network Computer, Inc.