Re: E-E: Re: URL: Comments on TV URI reqs I-D

Craig A. Finseth wrote:

> Perhaps if we changed the requirement to read:
>
> o  A URI should be resolvable under any of the following network
>    access conditions:
>    -  TV Broadcast, same or another network
>    -  Internet
> >   -  Home/local storage and playback of TV broadcast content <
>    -  Other (future) networks
>
> ? This permits common operations without expanding the scope too much.

If that removes your objections, fine with me.
However, shouldn't we look to make this point more generally,
e.g. in the Abstract ?

I mean we are talking about URIs to access TV Broadcast content,
aren't we ? What should we specify (in this context) about
URIs accessing Web content ?

Warner.