RE: AICI: FW: DAVIC Info day - Invitation

Dear Mutka,

Thank you for expressing your interest. We are in the process of organising
such a day also in the US (January 99) en Japan (maybe April 99). For the
USA meeting the location and date are most likely Portland at the 17th of
January. The following days DAVIC will have a meeting in Portland.

Maybe it is of interest to you to know that DAVIC has introduced the
observer status, that allows companies to attend one meeting, without being
member. You might want to make use of that option. As I don't know if your
company is a DAVIC member at the moment. I think more details can be found
on our Website, or obtained via the DAVIC secretariat
(secretariat@davic.org).

Best regards

Arian Koster
KPN Telecom
Arena - Innovations MultiMedia Services
Binckhorstlaan 184         http://www.kpn-telecom.nl/arena
Room BHL C488              Email: Arian.Koster@wxs.nl
P.O. Box 30207             Phone: +31 (0)70 341 1032
2500 GE Den Haag           Fax:   +31 (0)70 341 3848
The Netherlands            http://www.davic.org/CURRIKOS.htm