Re: I-D submission "Requirements on TV Broadcast URIs"

I like the term "coordinate with", or perhaps we could use the term
"harmonize", which seems to be widely used by standards bodies to mean the same
thing -- although a common usage is "attempt to harmonize with", since one can
never be sure how amenable to harmonization the other bodies will be -- and for
this reason it is not usually a requirement, merely a statement of
desirability.

--
Gomer Thomas
LGERCA, Inc.