AW: AICI: Focus

Thanks for the information:
Oliver Avaro ones wrote:
Does anyone know the more adequat pointers to these people ?
We could collect the relevant URL's somewhere.

From my point of view more coordination would be useful.
I do not see any conflicts right now.
What I propose:
1. find a way that allows to find out who is working on what
2. find a way to communicate the diffrent approaches
3. find out were there is conceptual consens

If there are no conflicts, there is an enormous potential of
collaborative power.

Henning Timcke