AW: URL: Background and Requirements

Please take into consideration, the functionality described below
(When I download a file from an Internet server ...)
is handled by the browser-parser-presentation engine and it's internal logic.
There is no difference in location. As long as the content of the URL is the same the is also no difference in content.
E.g in HTML there is a Meta Tag that solves the problem of accuracy of the document. <META CONTENT="no-cache">. A document that is not cached is  always requested from it's absolute URL and not from the cache, the local copy.
Do you think there should be an explicit mechanism to identify the relation of URL and Content ?

Henning