RE: Proposed Timed-Text Working Group (TTWG) draft charter

From: Patrick Schmitz <cogit@ludicrum.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:55:09 -0800
To: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>, www-tt-tf@w3.org

> a- Milestones:
> Is a two years schedule (including life after Rec) realistic or too long?

This is probably reasonable so long as there is reasonable commitment to
re-use other work as much as possible, and not re-invent too much. Further,
I second Geoff's comments about the scope.

> c- Does your organization plan to participate in the work of this Working
> Group ?

I would be willing to participate as an invited expert, mostly just to
answer questions about timing, animation and SMIL integration issues.
Depending on the membership, this may be unnecessary.

Patrick

Patrick Schmitz
cogit@ludicrum.org