Re[2]: More comments on updated timed-text document

I want to re-emphasize the requirement that whatever TT is, it
should not be confined to being download-before-playback data.
TT files will be placed on Web servers and their contents easily
indexed and searchable, but they may also end up residing in
more-secure locations and their contents delivered to clients in
a just-in-time fashion, i.e., "streamed".  In the latter case,
their contents would not show up in search engines.  In either
case, the delivery mechanism would not affect the end user's
ability to select and copy the presented text.

         - Erik