Re[2]: More comments on updated timed-text document

I said we should *consider* it, and that appears to have already
happened.  It is not a feature I personally care about, so I rescind
the request for this requirement.  Note: implementing selection +
copying of constantly-changing text will be difficult.  That, and
not author's I.P. rights, is why RealText does not have that feature.

         - Erik