Re: Cougar DTD

In article <Pine.LNX.3.95.970508203750.16904B-100000@ajax.umcs.lublin.pl>,
Tomasz Pilat <poncjusz@ajax.umcs.lublin.pl> wrote:
> In Cougar DTD (Draft: Monday 29-Apr-97) NOSCRIPT is defined in this way:
>
> <!ELEMENT NOSCRIPT - - (%body.content)>
>
> But, there is no defining !ENTITY for body.content. Other elements such as
> BODY or NOFRAMES are defined with %block.content.

I think you've found an error in the DTD. It looks to me as if
this should indeed be %block.content like with the other elements.
In HTML 3.2, this was called %body.content, so I think it is
just an oversight.

I've copied this to www-html, so the editors will see it.

--
E-mail: galactus@htmlhelp.com .................... PGP Key: 512/63B0E665
Maintainer of WDG's HTML reference: <http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/>