Re: HTTP 1.1 Proxy/Caching servers

Anselm Baird_Smith wrote:

> You may want to check Jigsaw 1.0alpha5, to be released later today,
> which implements (also) a full 1.1 compliant HTTP/1.1 caching
> proxy. The client side of that proxy can even be used with HotJava for
> those of you who want to be proud to use the first graphical HTTP/1.1
> client ;-)

We don't all just use Netscape & Internet Explorer - some us have been
using HTTP/1.1 for months now in their graphical clients :-) and I'm sure
I'm not the only browser author to have implemented it either.

--
Stewart Brodie, Electronics & Computer Science, Southampton University.
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~snb94r/      http://delenn.ecs.soton.ac.uk/