introduction of our internet-draft

Hi,

We (NTT Software Laboratories) wrote an internet-draft about version
management of Web contents by using meta-level links.
(ftp://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ota-http-version-00.txt)

We implemented the server that is based on our draft. It was written
in perl. Also, we are now implementing the server written in java.
The java version server will be completed by the end of December.
We would appreciate it if you could send any comments or questions to
ota@nttlab.com, kt@nttlabs.com or sekiya@ntts.com.

The server is a component of our developing tool, EColabor,
that is a hypermedia system for collaborative document production.
please see "http://www.nttlabs.com/~kt/ecolabor" for more details.
Also, you can find information about an another tool using meta-level
links at "http://www.nttlabs.com/~kt/WebArchitect".

Thank you.

Kenji OTA (ota@nttlabs.com)
NTT Software Laboratories Palo Alto