Re: PUT method (fwd)

Once upon a time Daniel W. Connolly shaped the electrons to say...
>In message <199608192332.QAA05422@server.livingston.com>, MegaZone writes:
>>Once upon a time Jeremey Barrett shaped the electrons to say...
>>>I tried PUT to a CGI also, and got zilch on stdin and a GET request.
>>>It seems the browser is replaceing PUT with GET.
>>PUT is not a valid FORM action at this time.
>Please Please! Cite a Source!

<http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc1866.html>

<!ENTITY % HTTP-Method "GET | POST"
        -- as per HTTP specification, in progress
        -->

<http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/MarkUp/Wilbur/HTML3.2.dtd>

<!ENTITY % HTTP-Method "GET | POST"
        -- as per HTTP specification
        -->

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-426-0770 FAX: 510-426-8951 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 6920 Koll Center Parkway  #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566