Running Perl Scripts -Reply

I have perl5 loaded at c:\perl5 (right version?)
Yep, this is the latest version of perl.. like 5.0.2 or something 5 is fine.

Questions are....1. what do I use instead of #!/usr/bin/perl on a windows
machine when perl lives in c:\perl5?

you associate .pl or .cgi files with perl.exe that is all that is needed.  I'm
assuming you at least now how to do that.

Question 2: is perl5 the correct version? Don't seem to have much
guidance from the books I'm looking through. However I loaded this from
a CD from "CGI programming with Perl" which didn't give me much help
either. However it tends to lean toward Unix.

That is because unix is far superior than any microsoft product nad more
stable :)   just/kidding.   my opinion.

Jeff Wilde
jeff.wilde@westpub.com