Re: Proposal: "On Off" switch HTML forms Input Object (fwd)

> Well, you win my award for the most amount of work expended
> on the stupidest idea in years.

:-)

Talking of stupid ideas, I've had this one for a while...

Back in the UK and using the TV "Teletext" system, TV remotes
would have a "REVEAL"  button which would (when pressed) reveal
some hidden text/graphic... It is used to do competitons 'n stuff.
"Press REVEAL to see the correct answer" type thing.

A nice simple addition to HTML I think.

rob
--
The rumor is that Jack Kevorkian has setup a Windows-NT users group.