HTTP-NG Client/Server Project

Hi,
	I thank all the folks who had provided initial comments to my previous
posting. We will be first focusing on implementing the SCP protocol. Regular
updates on the project would be provided at the following URL:

	http://www-cad.me.cmu.edu/http-ng

We currently have the initial proposal that we submitted at the above URL.
The project also has its own mail address. Email sent to

         httpng@nusselt.me.cmu.edu

  will be forwarded to all the project members.

Once again I thank you all for your involvement and hope to get further
feedback during the course of the project.

- Ashish Kolli

Ashish Kolli, Carnegie Mellon University
Email :	ashishk+@cmu.edu
WWW   : http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ashishk/