Internet

FYI,
Please distribute this within your organization as you see proper.

Thanks

Regards

Roberto Zicari

________________________cut here______________________________

NEW INTERNET SHOW IN EUROPE

LogOn and Object World Corp. will be launching next week
a brand new trade show called
		Internet Forum Europe`96
covering all technical and busines aspects of the Internet.

The show will be a collocated event with Object World Frankfurt 96
and will consist of
a one day of tutorials (October 9)
a two day conference (October 10-11)
a two day expo (October 10-11).

The venue and the dates are the same as Object World Frankfurt`96,
Sheraton Conference Center (Airport), Frankfurt/Main.,
October 9-11, 1996

The Internet Forum Europe expo will be part of the extended
expo area of Object World Frankfurt , in a special -Internet Pavillion-

Since the show will be collocated with Object World, we do start
with an already base of over 2,000 attendees.

For the expo , we have added an entire new floor to last
year`s Object World Frankfurt expo area - dedicated to the Inter show.

The Internet Forum conference will have a track entirely
dedicated to Java.

I am looking at the moment to very significant speakers for that.
Please contact me if you have any suggestions.

If you have any questions or to receive a fact sheet,
please feel free to contact me E-mail: Roberto_Zicari@omg.org ,
or tel. +49-6173- 28 52.

If you are interested in participating to the expo,
the contacts persons for the expo and organizations are:

Mrs. Gudrun Schmidt, e-mail: 101473.327@compuserve.com (
Schmidt Gudrun)

Mrs. Christiane Sattler, e-mail: 100425.764@compuserve.com (Christiane
Sattler)

For PR related issues:

Mrs. Burgit Osterholt, e-mail: 101510.3135@compuserve.com
 (Birgit Osterholt)

all at LogOn (Tel +49-6173- 28 52, Fax. +49-6173- 94 04 20)

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Roberto Zicari
Internet Forum Europe and Object World Frankfurt Chair,
OMG representative for Central Europe.

P.S. 	Please fwd this info to the appropriate people within
	your organization.
	Thanks!